Losing focus while draging files over viewport

Hi,

I just started using the UE4 and the version should be new. The problem I encountered is I can’t drag my class file over the viewport which would lose the window I just selected. Like the picture, if I drag the file like the Red direction, the item I just selected will disappear and gives me the window below. To avoid this problem, I have to drag the file as the Blue direction which adds the file.

42131-3.png

I checked some tutorial video and I found that when they are dragging over the viewport, a small redcross will appear without losing the focus. However, I see they are dragging a blueprint instead of class. Is there any special configuration or hot keys I need to use to solve this?

Thanks!

You might try reposting this to the bug report section, that doesn’t seem like it is behaving as it should.

Hi bwhhy,

What version of the editor are you currently using? Does this occur on a blank project with no additional content?

Hi bwhhy,

We have not heard from you in several days. I am marking this as answered for tracking purposes. If you are still experiencing this error, please comment with the requested information.