Loop through each index of array then perform action for each

Hello!
I just started learning UE and I ran into a problem following some tutorial (UE5.1 ver).

I have a Data Table for enemy waves (rows) containing different enemy types, each having a class and a number. The table row looks like this: (Imgur: The magic of the Internet)

After I get the wave row, I want to go through each index and spawn the specified number of enemies of that class. At the moment, the event looks like this:

In the SpawnEnemies event I also have a 1s delay for each spawn.
It kinda works, but not quite. It simultaneously spawns 1 of each of the two enemy types, then continues to spawn the correct number for the second type.

I’ve been trying to fix it with no success. I’m guessing I have to get each index and then run the loop for each index, but can’t figure out how to do it properly… Can anyone help?

For loop doesn’t work well with latent nodes. You’ll need to use delays / timers if you want to spawn in intervals. Something like:

NOPE.

SO IF I WANTED TO TRIGGER SOMETHING TO SPAWN

I WOULD HAVE TO MAKE IT HAPPEN ON A TIMER?

WHY WOULD THAT BE CORRECT

What do you think would be a solution to the issue?

I POSTED AN ANSWER IN MY OWN WAY AND THE COMMUNITY REMOVED IT SO IM JUST HERE TO WATCH

Then just watch. :innocent:

OH I WAS JUST GONNA WATCH

Stop bothering and annoying everyone. Get away please !

NOPE WRONG

Wrong ?? Joke
You’ve only been here a week and you’re annoys everyone off.
We can’t let hate spread here.

HEY GUISE

ITS ME

IM A NERD? BUT IM FRIEKEN GOOD AT UNREAL ENGINE

SO THE ANSWER TO THIS IS THAT YOU HAVE TO SPAWN THE CHARACTER WITH TEH PLAYER CONTROLR

Already you write in capitals, strange.
Bye… I won’t waste my time on these nonsense