Looking to make new friends who are proficient with blueprints

Since I’m not an expert with blueprints or even coding for that matter, I’d love to make friends with some other adults who are more advanced than I am, that would be able to answer my many questions or help me figure out how to fix bugs I encounter etc. It’s really frustrating trying to figure it out on my own or post on the forum waiting to see if anyone may have an answer for something. I’d prefer not to use Discord but I am open to some other alternatives for communication. I have learned a lot so far but I’m still an extreme newbie with any types of coding/blueprints. I am open to actual friendship, I feel like a lot of times when people really need help the only way to get it in the game dev community is to try to pay people but I’m not able to offer anything like that. I have tried in the past to befriend others in the game development community and often times they disappear or are asking for money or are to busy or don’t actually know how to help etc. I figure it’s worth a shot posting again because I have hit some roadblocks with my project and I know I can’t figure it all out on my own. I’m even open to befriending those who are still learning as well, maybe we know something the other does not which is better than nothing.

Hey there,

I can try to help you with BP related questions. I’m really busy though, so it may take me a bit to get back to you. Feel free to DM me here with questions :slight_smile:

Thank you so much that really means a lot to me! :slight_smile:

I wanted to say that I’m always searching to make more friends, I haven’t had any activity on this post in a long time so figured now is a good time to reply to it again.