Looking to connect with Unreal Engine beginners in Nigeria

Hey everyone i want to network with developers and beginners in Nigeria, or anywhere else though, but i need people in my locality.

2 Likes

Greetings @anonymous_user_5e0a00f21 !

Welcome back!

I know of two Nigerian studios that have posted work here on the forums. If you haven’t contacted them yet, please consider sending a message to the following: Cleec and KOMOTION. Good luck! :smiley:

'- Your Friendly Neighborhood Moderator

3 Likes

Hey there, I am from Nigeria too, I just start learning unreal recently and i am really excited about it, it is really great.
I feel lucky to discover unreal, now my long time dream of game development is about to become real with unreal engine.
Big Thanks to Epic Games

1 Like

Thank you, ill do that right away.

2 Likes

Hi !Hows it going for you ?

I don’t think we have linguistic or geographical barriers today
creates a Nigerian community of artists make a website with $ 15 pre-made template make work groups and meeting in the various region
since today everyone has a 10 ton heavy butt instead of moving you can start whit video conferencing grups

2 Likes

^ This part. LOL! :joy:

Thank you for submitting some ideas!

2 Likes

yes, but the conference had to be well structured that each expresses its concept on the established theme liberamette free spice general report to topik then everyone has their say for a few minutes democracy is the engine of creation exchange of ideas for a common purpose maybe in politics it doesn’t work but for projects a practical use it is great

try to move a VIP’s butt the weight is equal to a star in the sky that’s why they call them stars sun is 1,989 × 10^30 kg I not how many is is but is alot

2 Likes

word.

2 Likes

@anonymous_user_5e0a00f21 word. Without words we are animals in amazon jungle eating leaves from the tree mor or less…
Create an unreal community in Nigeria si a noble purpose sharing technology and visions of tomorrow life on this planet even if the numbers are against you and the general economic nigeria state are against you this thing is called progress and progress without a pioneer exploring and make new paths on a map it’s impossible…become an explorer create a new

You are one of the privileged Nigerian you have Power and Power equals Responsibility.
Me and half the palnet we would be more than happy to support you intent in nigeria but it is necessary to show RESPONSIBILITY and perpetual RESPONSIBILITIES they are a legendary undertaking

1 Like

Create a YouTube Nigerian podcast in Nigerian even if you only have 10 viewers persist be patient become a pioneer one who train a next generation be the one who introduces the next generation be like Jim Tiberius Kirk!!!

A foundation is needed for all construction the height limit of a skyscraper is limited only by foundation base under it!!! YOU LIMITE YOUR SELFF

1 Like