Interceptor Entertainment is looking for an experienced VFX Artist for our upcoming unannounced game.
The title is a spiritual successor to a range of classic Apogee / 3D Realms titles.
If you have the skills and experience to head up our visual effects effort, helping to shape the direction of the technology we use and the visual standards that we strive for, then you should contact us.
Your aesthetic eye and practical knowledge about tools and pipelines that are used for creating compelling VFX throughout the games industry,
combined with your interest to provide advice and direction, could mean that you are the perfect candidate for our VFX Artist position.
Our ideal candidate is comfortable working with 3D packages and effects software to create all kinds of VFX (fire, explosions, ambient FX and more).
The candidate will be able to complete visual effects, from concept and mockup, through iteration and polish, for use in Unreal Engine 4.
Get in touch via:
- Visual Effects Artist
- Off or On-site Contractor, Freelance
- Experienced in creating visual effects and particle simulations in a real-time engine.
- Unreal Engine 3/4 experience.
- Familiar with stylized effects (Cartoony Style).
- Organized work flow.
- Works well in a virtual collaborative environment.
- Good understanding of how to optimize good looking visual effects for performance.
- Shipped high quality games using Unreal Engine.
- Experience working with scripts.
- Avid gamer.
- Experience with 2D Style effects