Looking for Tutorials on Product Configurator Mobile App Creation (+AR)

I’m looking to create a product configurator mobile app for my company (this will be for internal use only, not to be issued to customers).

The products we offer come with many different configurations. I’m already familiar with the basics of using Unreal, and would prefer to use Blueprints.

I’ve already begun importing each of the products into an Unreal level, so I’m pretty comfortable using Datasmith to do this.

I was hoping people could direct me to some useful tutorials on creating and using a product configurator?

Also, I would require tutorials on exporting my build to work on mobile devices, such as tablets. I’ve attempted this in the past, but never been able to pull it off.

The ultimate goal would be to also have it so the product configurator could be used in conjunction with AR.
The products we offer, are fairly sizable (anything from 2-15m in length), and it would be used by the sales representatives to show the customer what it would look like in situ.
So I’d also need tutorials on how to do this - I’ve only found one short course in the past, it contained three 10 minute videos, of which there was a total of 30 seconds of unique footage in each (all the other footage was in all 3 videos) and was totally useless.

Continuing with the AR query, does anyone know if it’s possible to use a drone camera with AR? Due to the size of our products, it could sometimes be useful to see this view if possible.

Basically my roadmap looks a little like;

• Create models of the products/configurations (in progress/complete)
  • Import models into Unreal (in progress)
  • Create product configurator with the models
  • Create mobile app of product configurator
  • Add AR functionality to product configurator
  • Add drone support to AR functionality, if possible

Any help with any stage would be greatly appreciated.