Looking for THOROUGH Game Designer to polish game for Alpha testing (MOBA)

Circuits and Shields (http://twitter.com/CircuitsGame) is looking for an extremely thorough and dedicated game designer to help put the finishing touches on our game before we hand it off to alpha testers. There’s a ton of things pending that I frankly don’t have the time for and would love someone to come in and do it all. You will be required to download the engine and pull from Git (very easy) and you can make direct modifications to all the blueprints (also very easy, we’ve set everything up to basically be a giant excel sheet)

Tasks include: Tweaking damage/mana costs/etc, tooltips, basic ability testing (pretty much done), Gold/Experience curves, stat curves, animation timings (orb walking, we have a tweakable system for it), and probably a bunch of other things I’m forgetting.

The game is fully playable and we’re extremely close to Alpha, but I want to slap some polish on it before we start making videos/handing out keys. This is a great opportunity to get your hands on a working game and make a major impact, as well as get inside UE and learn your way around it in an easy environment (seriously, we designed everything planning for this moment).

I’m looking to get this done quick. I expect minimum 20 hours a week and I expect this to take at the most 40 total. It is a paid position. This is kind of a hard position to prejudge applicants, so the more you look put together (resume, history of design, website, portfolio, etc), the more likely I am to be interested. This work is not hard AT ALL, so I’m more interested in someone that will put passion and time in it to find everything and I don’t have to babysit.

Email: CThom@circuitsandshields.com