Looking for technical artist - for Elemental Combat

Project Title:
Elemental Combat

Description:
Elemental Combat is a fast-paced, competitive Virtual Reality game that blends the speed and intensity of an FPS with martial arts and RPG elements. Use your hands to let fire fall from the sky or raise mighty walls of earth in VR. Customize your avatar and take the fight online!

We went viral 4 times - e.g. Our Viral Reddit Post (very early) or lately:

Current state

Includes:

• Take Control of the Elements - Fire, Earth, Air and Water in Virtual Reality!
  • Cross platform Multiplayer Fights - Battle in addictive 1vs1 duels to see who is the better elemental combatant on the Oculus Rift and HTC Vive
  • RPG Elements - Level up your character and learn new and powerful elemental abilities
  • Singeplayer - Fight against the A.I. and train your strategies and tactics
  • Ranking - Climb up the competitive latter and become the best elemental master

Team Name:
Studio

Name of your team/company:
Studio

Team Structure:

CEO & Co-Founder
Former manager at Goodgame Studios working on Empire: Four Kingdoms

COO & Co-Founder
Founded his first company with 22, former manager at Goodgame Studios working on Goodgame Empire

CTO & Co-Founder
PhD in Astrophysics, developed his own games before.

• 5 more awesome people including writer, 2 sound designers and 1 programmer - in total we are 8. The headquarter is in , with other people being spread around the world.

Who is currently part of the team, how long they’ve been there, what they do.
We are working on Elemental Combat since November 2017. It was founded by , and the other members joined a few months after.

Previous Work:
First VR Title

List of previous projects by the team as a whole, by you or other team members of note.
Goodgame Empire, Empire: Four Kingdoms, League of Legends

Talent Required:
3D Artist
Experience with UE4
Design Focus
Experience with Particle System
Expected to create an artistic vision for the game. (at the moment its all patched together)
Expected to take ownership of all the visual art of the game
Expected to create additional effects for the attacks and defenses of the game - with a look at performance, which is crucial in VR
VR experience

Link to your website, if applicable.

E-mail:

Hi Schattenherr,.

I just stopped by to say Elemental Combat looks Awesome. I really like what you’re doing here. I wish my own game was completed, so, I could participate on this development.

Keep up the awesome work!

Thanks for the feedback! :slight_smile: We still have a long way to go and kind words like this help us a lot keeping our spirits up :smiley: