Looking for Team Members

3 low experience members so far. We have basically just have game ideas and some knowledge of Blender and Unity. Just switched to Unreal and trying to get started. Anyone welcome to join. No prerequisites but we could really use someone who can make decent assets and characters or someone who knows the inner workings of Unreal well enough to get us started. Just need more man power. No pay right now but you will get a part of the future profits if that were to ever happen. PM me here or
Thanks!

So,
I’d be interested in collaborating on a project if you and your team have come up with something to do. I am also new to UE4, I’ve completed my first course from Udemy: Unreal Engine 4: How to Develop Your First Two Games by Christopher Murphy.

I am in the process of The Unreal Engine Developer Course - Learn C++ & Make Games. I’ve been fiddling with UE4 for months, and to learn better I do feel starting a project to challenge myself to learn would be ideal. So if your interested in discussing further let me know.

at ,
i wrote you an E-Mail