Looking for team members to make an amazing new gaming experience!

Hello to all developers, gamers and content creators!! My name is Daquan Sease and i’ve been working on a personal project in the Unreal Engine 4. The game is an single player, open-world, fantasy, action-adventure, perma-death, rpg and will take place in an original world that I have created. We will be creating a third-person, story-based game with a innovative new combat system that can lead to other opportunities in the future. I am currently completing a combat demo set to show on May 15th!

Quick high level overview of the goals with the game:

• Creating a new base for the rpg genre.
  • Target Platform: PC and later to consoles.
  • Targeted audience: fans of Lord of the Rings, Naruto, Game of Thrones and the Elder Scrolls (and all in between).
  • Map size: 1 continent, 216 km2 or roughly 83 square miles.
  • Single player
  • Team size 20 - 100 (goal)
  • No DLC or Microtransactions, the game is the game!

Like I labeled the post, this will begin an unpaid project, until after I begin and complete a crowdfunding campaign or speak with the appropriate(desired) publisher.

About me:

• Former US Marine and have been in gaming industry since 2017.
  • Started a company called Ghero and am in Frisco TX.
  • Project/Time Management, Leadership, Team-Player and Vision (Design).
  • Self-taught Blueprint in UE4, 3d modeling and animating in Blender, basic level design/creation.

About you:

• No industry experience required (but is welcomed!!), just the passion to make a great game.
  • A Team Player and good to work with. Team cohesion is key!
  • 3d Modelers
  • Concept Artists
  • UI Designers
  • Gameplay Engineers (blueprint experience is welcomed but not required)
  • Animators
  • Level Designers
  • Aspiring Producers
  • Marketing/ PR Manager

I thank you for reading up to this point. If anyone is interested email me at daquan.a.sease@gmail.com and I will add you to my discord to link you more information. Have a great day and thank you for your time.

Email sent

I have sent an email regarding my interest.