Hello to all developers, gamers and content creators!! My name is Daquan Sease and i’ve been working on a personal project in the Unreal Engine 4. The game is an single player, open-world, fantasy, action-adventure, perma-death, rpg and will take place in an original world that I have created. We will be creating a third-person, story-based game with a innovative new combat system that can lead to other opportunities in the future. I am currently completing a combat demo set to show on May 15th!
Quick high level overview of the goals with the game:
- Creating a new base for the rpg genre.
- Target Platform: PC and later to consoles.
- Targeted audience: fans of Lord of the Rings, Naruto, Game of Thrones and the Elder Scrolls (and all in between).
- Map size: 1 continent, 216 km2 or roughly 83 square miles.
- Single player
- Team size 20 - 100 (goal)
- No DLC or Microtransactions, the game is the game!
Like I labeled the post, this will begin an unpaid project, until after I begin and complete a crowdfunding campaign or speak with the appropriate(desired) publisher.
- Former US Marine and have been in gaming industry since 2017.
- Started a company called Ghero and am in Frisco TX.
- Project/Time Management, Leadership, Team-Player and Vision (Design).
- Self-taught Blueprint in UE4, 3d modeling and animating in Blender, basic level design/creation.
- No industry experience required (but is welcomed!!), just the passion to make a great game.
- A Team Player and good to work with. Team cohesion is key!
- 3d Modelers
- Concept Artists
- UI Designers
- Gameplay Engineers (blueprint experience is welcomed but not required)
- Level Designers
- Aspiring Producers
- Marketing/ PR Manager
I thank you for reading up to this point. If anyone is interested email me at email@example.com and I will add you to my discord to link you more information. Have a great day and thank you for your time.