Project Title: Project Graveyard (Working Title)
Genre- Top-Down - Boss Rush - Action Shooter
Setting- Modern Supernatural World
Game Modes- Single Player - Co-op
Platform- PC - Mac
Graphics- Stylized - Cel-Shaded - 3D
The game is a 3d, top-down, boss rush, action shooter, with 2 player co-op, set in a supernatural world with gameplay similar to Furi, but not inspired by it. It’s an Interesting, funny and at times dark character driven story, with a focus on fun, fast and over-the-top action. The levels will be separated into missions, each with a focus on unique, interesting and tough supernatural boss fights, and different, unique environments.
The game currently has a detailed design document, a good amount of the character concept art and a few placeholder models. There is also a basic prototype that was built in Unity
- Fun, fast and over-the-top action
- Mission based levels, with a focus on unique, interesting and tough supernatural boss fights, and different, unique environments.
- Interesting, funny and at times extremely dark character driven story.
- Online and Local Co-op
Terran Thomas (Project Creator)
Project Management, Concept Artist, Writer & Game Designer
N/A - First Title
- Experience with blueprints preferred, though c++ is fine as well
- Generalist, specifically with knowledge of character controls and enemy ai
- Ability to match/copy current art style
- Experience with environments, items, storyboards, animation sheets, ui elements, etc.
- Ability to accurately model and texture based on concepts
- Modeling program doesn’t matter
3D Animators- Character and enemy animations
- Ability to rig and animate player characters, npcs and enemies
Website: (No Official Website Yet)