Looking for someone who can build a new game that includes 360 uploaded videos and mapping

Hi,

We are looking for someone who can build a new game for us in Unreal. Must have experience in using 360 videos which is the main part of the game as well as the mapping and coordinates.

Thank you

Hello, hope you are doing well, my name is . I am a sales manager at “” , a based company consisting of artists and developers with a combined love for art and game development. I am writing to you regarding your post about a new game that you want to create. Our artists and developers would gladly help you with this work. Here at we can offer you a group of professionals in Animaitons, UX/UI, 2D, 3D art and so on as well as game and web development, who are passionate about their work. You will also be able to demand fixes if necessary and will be provided by a free project manager.

About pay: We work on an hourly basis and our help costs around 20$-25$ per hour. You will also be able to interact with the artists in real time and demand fixes if needed.

portfolio -

Would love to hear more about your project. Let me know if you are interested and we can arrange a quick, 15 minute, meeting to discuss further details and get to know each other. You can contact me here or on discord -

Looking forward to hearing from you. :slight_smile: