Looking for someone to work with!

Hello!

My name is Isak and I need someone to work with. I’m not the best at coding atm but I’m getting better and better. I’m thinking of making an early access game.

Included things that I would like in the game:

• Multiplayer
  • Guns (Like guns in Overwatch)
  • Custom made character (Not normal people charater)
  • Abilities
  • Unrealistic character and guns

Please reply, either you want to work with me or not. And if you don’t want to work with me, please tell me why :DD

Hello KorvSnopp,

HeadlessStudios.com enjoys working with inspiring Game Developers like you. We’re developing a similar Fantastic FPS inspired by development techniques used in Overwatch, primary difference is that all the Characters/Armor/Weapons/Vehicles are fully customizable (like Destiny) by the Players solo or in collaborative Teams. We participate based on Rev-share/Royalty, so don’t worry about upfront pay. All we ask is that you’re take the project serious and keep developing when problems arise - don’t abandoned the project.

The First Person Animation of Overwatch

The Art of Destiny’s First-Person Animation

Destiny Character Customization

Hey Isak. I’m Serban from Norway. I do sound design (effects, environment, user interface, etc…)

Look at my demos below. If you like what I do maybe we could look at collaborating on a project in the future.

Kind regards,