Looking for someone to team up with me

I’m trying to get into the Unreal Engine again but what makes me always not be able to go forward with certain ideas is that I’m not too good with 3D design, creating animations and some other art stuff.
I would love to know if there’s someone out there that’s also trying to get into Unreal (or that is already working with Unreal) and that have this types of skills that would like to team up with me and try to create something fun and cool which is going to help us learn a bit more about game development and also, maybe, come up with a great game in the future.

By the way, I didn’t mentioned it when I posted this but if you’re also a programmer, even if you don’t have any experience with the previous things that I mentioned, you can always contact me because it’s always good to have someone else to help.

If you’re interested let me know by leaving a message on this topic and I’ll send you my discord so we can talk better about that.

1 Like

Greetings @SamuelS !

Welcome back! :raised_hands:t4:

This topic has been moved from Community - Showcase - Game Development to Community - Got Skills? Looking for Talent?.

The Community - Showcase forum is more fitting for game devs and artists to display their work. Since you are looking to put together a team, the forum that your post has been moved to is the most fitting.

When you look at the forum categories under Community - Got Skills? Looking for Talent?, you will see beneath it “Trying to get a team together? Here is the place to post”.

So just remember, when posting, please review the categories to ensure your topic is posted in the most relevant space.

Thank you and have a most awesome weekend!

'- Your Friendly Neighborhood Moderator

1 Like

Thank you very much for the help :slight_smile:

1 Like

medsage me kn discord Etah620#3509