Looking for small team for Dark Fantasy ARPG - Writer, Animators

Hi, thank you for your time.
(CONTRACT) and (ROYALTY)

We are looking to put together a small team of talented people to begin development on a dark fantasy ARPG - inspiration; Dead Space, SoulsBorne, Hellpoint.

Right now, looking for:
Writers - help conceptualize story and mechanics
2D, 3D Designers - help render environments & enemies

If you are interested please contact me.

1 Like

Hello,
How far does the game have progressed so far?
I’m interested to merge my ideas for my own game on an other engine to yours, it has been a bit slowed down due to school for most of us.
I’m Game designe, Pixel artist, Writer and Music composer on my project. The scenario and game mechanics are all well polished, but I always dreamed to realize it in 3D.
If I can join, I would like to lead ther story and game mechanics, music maybe.

Thank you,
Ryan

Are you still looking for a writer to bring on? I have a lot of experience in dark fantasy. I’m a multi-time publisher author and would love to work on this project! Soulsbourne style is a personal favorite, and I even a moderate amount of experience in Unreal, however full disclosure most of my UE5 experience is in cinematics. If you’d be interested in potentially working together let me know and I’ll shoot over my contact info!

Hello! i´m a 3D designer and technical artist, please let me know if you are still looking for help with the assets

Hello, hope you are doing well. My name is . I am a sales manager at “”. I am writing to you regarding your post on forums.Unrealengine.com. I believe you are looking for an animator. I would like to collaborate with you.
But first let me tell you a bit about our studio. “” is a based company consisting of people who have combined love for art and video games. Our artists specialize in 3D, 2D art, Unity, web development as well as Music production.
In case of collaboration you will be able to contact an artist in real time as well as demand fixes if needed. You will also be provided with a free project manager to make sure everything goes smoothly.
You can see our portfolio on the following link -

For more information about us and our projects please visit our site -

About pay:
We work on an hourly rate and charge 20$-25$ per hour (depending on the difficulty). But if there are any issues with the budget we can always talk about it.

Let me know if you are interested and we can arrange a quick, 20 minutes meeting, to discuss the details of the project and get to know each other.

Looking forward to hearing from you.