- Why work at Geodesic Games? It’s fun
Geodesic Games is a small team of developers with diverse specialities, who have passion for what we do, and fun while we’re doing it.
We are looking for talented and experienced JS programmer who has an
interest in real time technology utilizing Unreal Engine and wants to work in the Games and Virtual Production industry.
Geodesic Games fosters the ongoing opportunity to learn more about Unreal Engine
and engine development.
We care about our team and try to create the best environment for remote work.
What we do:
Geodesic is involved in multiple industries together with Epic Games, their partners and our own projects.
We are heavily involved in development of Unreal Engine 5 as a contractor with Epic Games and
contribute to critical industries such as Virtual Production, Broadcasting and Simulation.
What you’ll do:
Your role will be to implement and integrate web UI’s for gaming, streaming, and enterprise projects. This will include working with the web communication methods within Unreal Engine, such as Remote Control, HTTP API, and Web Sockets API.
and Material UI
● Experience architecting complex web projects
● Experience working in startup environment
● UX / UI experience
● Understanding of both relational and NoSQL databases
● Experience with streaming web video standards and best practices including experience with
WebRTC is a big plus
● CPP knowledge is a big plus
● Unreal Engine knowledge is a plus
● Mindset of writing well tested code, including unit-testing, integration testing and end-to-end