Good afternoon, Unreal Forums!
We’re looking for an assistant 3D artist for our project, ‘Outreach’. ‘Outreach’ is a Zero Gravity adventure game in an authentic cold-war conspiracy setting, told from the Soviet perspective. The artwork in the game is heavily inspired by real life space stations, specifically MIR. Our announcement trailer shows the minimum level of detail we’re looking for:
We are looking for an artist with the following skills:
- 2+ Years experience with any of the industry standard 3d packages, Modo preferred.
- 2+ Texturing experience (Photoshop, Substance Designer/Painter), PBR understanding a plus.
- Experience with animation and rigging
It would be nice if you had any of the following skills, but not required:
- Substance Designer/Painter.
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4
- Knowledge of version control (git).
- A love of any type of tea (Coffee is also acceptable).
The position will be a paid contract for three months, and will need to be filled before the 11th of July. We are able to share more images/concept art for an understanding of our artstyle upon request. If you are interested please contact us with a portfolio showing your best works. Depending on your portfolio, we may request an art test for the role.
We are a friendly studio based in London (UK), with team members from across the world. We are more than happy to have informal discussions and relaxed interviews prior to a decision, so feel free to contact me via e-mail or Skype at: