Looking for programmers in C ++ details inside

hello?
Are you ready for such a project?

You said there would be details. Give us the details please, my body is ready.

There is subforum dedicated to people wanting to create team or joining them or looking for job etc.

In that subforum there is sticky with template that you should use for creating recruitment post.

Also if you want serious people in your team you should make serious post about it. So read sticky, create post that follows template, create design document.

Yes indie game dev is hard work and lots of it, if you are not ready stick to fun weekend projects until you feel like it is time to step up.

1 Like

OK
My idea to make a first-person computer game of maritime trade and pirates I will detail:
Buying goods and selling from port to port, pirates that can be encountered in the middle of the sea and whoever wins takes the loot from the ship to him
Transportation of goods by someone who wants to transport goods at someone’s port for money
I have a sample game here that can better illustrate my idea I can email the game
What do you think of the idea?

Everynone?

As mentioned above, do read the sticky please:

And then make a proper job offering post. At this point we do not know if you’re paying or want people to work for free. We do not know what you’re offering. Ideas are not worth anything.

If you have something to say, just say it, no need to wait for someone else’s validation - make your work do the talking!

I have a sample game here that can better illustrate my idea I can email the game

If you made a game prototype demonstrating the intent, mechanics, gameplay, art direction - that’s brilliant! Definitely include details about the ongoing project - it’s the easiest way to attract attention, talent and possibly even funding…

If a vague game idea is all that you’re offering, you’ll find little to no love here… :expressionless: That’s not how things work. Sorry.

1 Like

Is it possible to make the game?
Why is the intention paid or free?

I can send an email with the game to illustrate what I mean

Is it possible to make the game?

Yes. It’s possible to make games with Unreal Engine.

Why is the intention paid or free?

Your post says that you’re looking for programmers. Programmers often get paid. If you want to produce a game, you’ll need to pay someone to do it.

If you cannot pay, you must offer something in return. Perhaps you’re an artists and make beautiful assets, maybe you’re a talented voice actor or write captivating story and dialogue. But we don’t know what you’re offering…

The idea you mentioned is not worth anything and it’s very unlikely anyone will be interested. If all you have is an idea, you’ll need to learn to program and make the game yourself!

I can send an email with the game to illustrate what I mean

Did you make that game yourself?

Can I offer something in return for money instead of money?

First find somebody that know English better (i assume there is communication problem).

Then ask that person to write proper recruitment post.

And remember that first post is everything, on it depends if you get some serious team members or somebody that just played for eg. “elden ring” and wants to make even better RPG MMO FPS with jetpacks and dinosaurs, all ofc. AAA+ quality. Then vanishes from your team after a week.

Yes you can offer patch of land near water with permit to build cottage.

I am programmer and i am looking for one preferably at some decent distance from troubles in Ukraine. So instead of $$$ it can be such land.

The game I want to send an email to is a game that a company made but the company broke up and left the game
So I want to show an example of a game that I intend to build
The concept

I listed what can be offered instead of money in my previous post:

If you cannot pay, you must offer something in return. Perhaps you’re an artists and make beautiful assets, maybe you’re a talented voice actor or write captivating story and dialogue.

People with various skillsets often get together to form a team. But every team member must bring something to the table:

Nawrot is a C++ programmer

who, judging by what he says, is looking forward to becoming a professional hermit:

Yes you can offer patch of land near water with permit to build cottage.

Everynone does Blueprints

moderately well, and can attentively listen to boring stories.

hardingnick001 will code AI in UE5

despite it not being production ready. Against all odds!

What is maortov going to do in our team?

Sadly, ideas do not count. All 3 of us have 20 seemingly great ideas, 10 of which are feasible and half of them have a small chance ending up on Steam. Probably as a dusty, forgotten yet underrated niche title.

So I want to show an example of a game that I intend to build

You said I intend to build. You should have shown the concept in your very first post and list the skills you’re going to contribute.

Look
I know how to do karaoke for an existing song, edit it
Do you mean it in return or something else?

Do you have any skills that are useful for making games? How are you going to help?

I can go to the markets to take pictures of the cell phones from the cell phone and send you what else do you need for the game?

You know the game
hias seas trader?

I feel like got trolled by a real pro :troll:

I take it back.

Good luck all the same!

I would like more suggestions from people please who can build the game