Tideturn is a free to play third person shooter with influences from Halo, Splatoon, and Call of Duty. We are about to begin a massive development push of new content before we release, and are looking for passionate new talent to join our team!
Stanion Studios LLC.
Talent Required: As we are working on an upcoming release of the game, we are looking for experts with the passion and time to hit the ground running and work quickly to achieve something great with us.
- Must have expertise working in Unreal engine on 3D games with multiplayer.
- Must be able to dive into an established code-base and work quickly and cooperatively with other programmers on the team.
- Experience with back-end (such as account management and micro-transactions) and hosting solutions such as Multiplay/Gamesparks is a huge plus!
- Experience with Steam integration also preferred!
- Looking for talented Modelers to work on various vehicles, characters, and other sci-fi objects.
- Experience making textures preferred!
2D Concept Artist/ Game Artist
- Must be able to work within established lore and art style.
- Must be comfortable drawing Humanoids as well as realistic and fantastical objects.
- Must be able to work on in-game UI and HUD assets
- Ability to animate or create “Live2D” style moving art preferred!
- Must be comfortable working on the standard Epic humanoid rig, as well as with non-human characters and objects.
- Must be able to quickly make high quality particle effects and post-process visuals.
- Must be comfortable making good looking water based effects, as there will be many.