Looking for programmer on an existing playable project!

Looking for Unreal Engine 5 programmer for collaboration!

Hey, I am currently working a HD-2D Soulslike Pixel game called Leaving Eden (imagine Octopath Traveler meets dark souls). I have created a prototype and now need someone to hop on board with further development, especially from a combat and Ai perspective.

While I have gotten various systems up and running, including Ai, Inventory, Questing Spell System and Combat, just to name a few. I have hit the wall when it comes to programming and frankly I am stretched too thin with basically working on all aspects of the project. I have extensive knowledge when it comes to Unreal Engine and it’s infrastructure, game design, level design, asset building and of course basic blueprinting.

My part: Asset creation (both 2D and 3D), sprite creation, level building, design and implementation, non combat programming of features, animations, implementing events and project management.

I have previously developed and released my first game called Winter Ember back in 2022, so I have knowledge in overall game development from start to finish, but I am only one man and need to offload the programming aspect onto another dev.

This is a rev based role, and once funding has been obtained, a salary can then be allocated. Please note, my previous game (Winter Ember) had a similar rev share structure, I know the risk of collaboration can be a challenge, but it can be done.

If you are interested, please reach out.

Please note you must have strong knowledge in Unreals GAS (Gameplay Ability System).

Please see the steam page: Leaving Eden on Steam

Thanks!

Hi, I am Blueprint developer with experience in RPG and RTS game development
Discord username: urkqsrk