- Looking for an artist ASAP
- I’m looking to have hard edged industrial scifi Halo style armor that covers the head, shoulders, chest/stomach, arms, hands, legs, feet etc.
- Each piece should be separated enough NOT to intersect or clip when animated.
- The overall idea is to make the pieces modular, so players could swap out various armor pieces with others. (But that’s in the long run - should the game succeed).
- Looking for time frame and what you would charge per individual armor piece (shoulder/chest/head/ etc)?
- One armor set completed by April 20th. I’m not after AAA quality due to budget, but something that gives a strong direction and feel for the player character armors.
- The overall aesthetic of the game is Mirror’s Edge color contrasts with Halo style architecture/bevel style.
- It’s still in early development phase - more can be seen here about the gameplay.
Armor quality I’m after:
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in please contact me at email@example.com, and we’ll talk!