Looking for London-based newbie to learn with

New to UE4? Good, me too! I’m based in London and have a couple of years’ experience in programming, and I’d really like to get into game dev as a hobby, if not a living(much, much later). If you’re based in London or the UK in general and feel like you’re in the same boat, then won’t you team up and learn with me? -Cat

How much programming knowledge do you have? I can help you with resources to learn Unreal Engine 4 quickly and efficiently.

Hi there, I’m also a programmer based in London (well, Croydon actually) and would be interested in collaborating.

My programming background is pretty diverse, with skills in C/C++, C#, Java and Unrealscript. I’ve experimented with creating my own 3D game engine (written in Java using LWJGL), artificial intelligences (a Quake 2 and Counter-Strike 1.6 bot), platforming games and various frameworks in UDK for things like cover-based shooter templates, Splinter-Cell style light-based stealth and a side-scrolling shooter.

Let me know if you’re interested, would be good to collaborate with people I can actually meet in person!

Why only London? :confused:

im southeast, give me details.