We are looking for a person that is passionate about building cloud services integrated with our VR-solutions. The cloud services cover VR-cooperation, data harvesting of VR-activity and analytics. You are preferably familiar with relevant core technology stack/frameworks;
• VR-tools - Unreal Engine 4 - Blueprint/C++, Unity, WebGL/WebVR
• 3D applications – 3ds Max
• Server side frameworks/languages – Node.js
• Front-end MV* frameworks - Ember, Angular, React
• Cloud infrastructure - AWS, GCP, Heroku
**Main tasks: **
You will lead our growing development team and design our system architecture from scratch! Your daily task will involve all stages of development from system design, front-end development, back-end coding and deliveries to customers.
This is not your first job, not the last and you normally look forward to your workday with curiosity. Furthermore you have:
• A master degree in computer science. However, it is not required if you have the skills.
• Experience with VR-technology, full-stack development and system architecture design.
• You enjoy exploring and testing out new technologies/methodologies.
• English fluency is required as you will cooperate with international developers.
• Passion for coding!
• Possibility for designing a cloud service from scratch
• You will be part of and influence an enthusiastic startup-team
• Excellent professional and social environment in the tech-house Kongensgate 11 (Oslo, Norway)
Impact Reality is a startup addressing applied virtual reality for businesses (We dont do games!). We currently deliver VR for the real-estate industry in Norway.
Tlf: +47 90 96 82 63