[FONT=Times New Roman]Bond Street Entertainment is seeking a programmer for paid contract work. We are a small dedicated team of professionals who are looking for talented individuals who can complete a fully working multiplayer system. We have a playable prototype and now we need to get the game to the finish line. We’re looking for individuals who have PHP, Blueprint and/or C++ programming experience and be confident they can produce quality work. You should also be willing to offer design feedback where needed. Your input matters; we’re not just looking for someone to code, we’re looking for ideas and improvements.
[FONT=Times New Roman]A few specifics about this position are:
- [FONT=Times New Roman]You must be able to use UE4, PHP, know C++ and UE4 Blueprint.
- [FONT=Times New Roman]Experience with UE4’s animation systems (including Animation Blueprints) will be a significant bonus.
- [FONT=Times New Roman]Experience with multiplayer dedicated server networking.
- [FONT=Times New Roman]Can modify, implement, UE marketplace content.
- [FONT=Times New Roman]In game transactions.
- [FONT=Times New Roman]Strong work ethic towards clean and commented code.
- [FONT=Times New Roman]Able to work 15 to 20 hours a week remotely.
- [FONT=Times New Roman]A drive to understand and solve complex problems.
[FONT=Times New Roman]About the project you’ll be working on:
[FONT=Times New Roman]You will be working on an online multiplayer fighting game. The concept is similar to EA Sports Fight Night. The player will develop fighting skills and when confident enough will do battle with other players online. All with the intention of being the best at the sport and at the same time collecting money for victories.
[FONT=Times New Roman]If interested
[FONT=Times New Roman]Please email email@example.com. Include a brief introduction and a summary of your experience, with links to samples or videos of your work if possible and rates.