Looking for help, Open world simulator sandbox.

The project:
An open world simulation sandbox named “Responding” which is set in a fictional State of New York where you the player has the option to play as a police officer, firefighter or paramedic either alone or with friends.
This project has been in development for a 5 years mainly by myself and the help of a few friends but have hit some roadblocks and am requiring some help to take the project to the next level, all of the foundation work has been done such as the physics, controller, environment blockout and basically all I now require are some complex systems, functions, animations and models to tie it all together.

I’m looking for a variety of expertises but mainly developers that are just as ambitious about this project as that I’ve been for the last 5 years, it doesn’t matter how much experience or knowledge you have as long as you have something to show for your knowledge and expertise, so portfolio is a must!

Specified roles:
C++ Programmer
AI Developer
Sound Developer
3D Modeler
Animator
Texture / Material Artist

Does this project make you excited and you think you are a valuable asset to the project then you can message me here or send me an email.
Email: Business@playresponding.com
Discord: DySands#9670

For info:
Discord: Responding

C++ and AI developer positions still open to be filled.

Still looking for extra hands on this project, I’ve nearly got it to a playable build that I want to distribute but looking for some ambitious developers that are available to work on royalty basis for a few weeks to push this project to the next level.

Planning to start a kickstarter campaign end of the year with a playable build, will provide many benefits for the delivered royalty work!

Here is a gameplay video to give an idea what is done and what extra work it requires.