Looking for help making 100% clientside collision for timeline/lerp moving meshes

I’m having an issue in a game project I’m working on, regarding replicated static meshes which are moving on a looped timeline (via lerp). Everything is entirely handled via Blueprints. I’ve got the Blueprints configured and the mesh is moving fine, the issue is with replication.

This may seem strange, but I need to enforce completely client-side movement (visual & collision) for the actor. Currently, visuals are entirely client-side, but a client who joins the server after the looping animation has already started still has to deal with replicated collision from the server - basically they have to jump onto the moving platform in the location it is on the server, rather than where they see it on their client.

I’m looking to have the visual and collision position of these actors handled entirely client-side - when a client passes a trigger (or loads the map, in the case of an autoplay mover), the object starts moving for them at that time, completely independent of any other players. (and completely independent of that object’s position for each other player)

If anyone has any ideas that could point me in the right direction, I’d really appreciate it.