Looking for Graphic Designers to work on a business logo

Hello all! Before I start I would like to say thank you for taking the time to read this.

What am I looking for?
I am looking for a Graphic Designer to both design and create the completed logo for an up-coming business I am working on. I am looking for someone creative and also thinks outside the box in ways of design. This is the first hand of work I need completed but if I can find someone who is good with prices and can achieve a good standard of work I will be coming back for sure with more.

Whats the job?
There are three pieces needed to be done:

1. Thumb Nail (640 x 640)
  2. Back Ground (1920 X 1080)
  3. Site Banner (850 x 315)

I am hoping to get this completely finished by the 20th of November 2015 as it will be used through out all business documents, videos and anything related to the business.

Payment
I am very flexible with cost depending on the quality of work, I do have an amount of money in mind that I have planned to spend but anything over that will be completely decided on the standard of work.

How to find out more?
If you are interested in finding out more or would like to talk to me directly about prices or the work then feel free to email me or add me on Skype! I would be happy to discuss more!

Thanks once again for taking the time to read this thread!,
Ethan