Looking for friendly Dev to work on new project idea. mobile runner.

Hello Reader.

Name’s kev (team lead). Was working on main title a few months back but fell ill and lost contact with the wonderful dev I was talking with. In that time, My team had an awesome idea for a new endless runner. But, as we dont have the time to work on both, I’d like to hire someone to fill it out. this will be a project with a few requirements so please read well:

the contract time frame will be 04/20/2020 to 04/26/2020 (the reason for this is the following week is my vacation so i can dedicate more time to review)
the project will be “from scratch” but any and all assets can be provided or purchased depending on your needs.

some details:
(the minimum)
mobile platform.
true FP camera.
very short list of anims (will provide to selected Dev)
Setting up key mapping (swipe controls)

(what i’d selfishly really like-in addition to above listed)
menu+options
map select
locked stages and progression

these are vague, i know. but i dont want to give it all away just yet lol we like to have fun with our hobbies and would like you to share in that. this could also open the door for much more work from us which means more for you! If you feel like this is the job for you, or you just want to know more, please give us a holler!!! #stayHealthy

Edit: 5/12/2020
ok…so the dev i hired kinda flaked on me (stopped replying to messages) and while I hope She is ok, the job above will be reopened as of today. i lost a bit of cash on that dev but it’s fine. i will however, be breaking the overall job into tiers and paying to have them completed one at a time to avoid the loss of capital. nevermind the original dates.

Edit: 5/12/2020
ok…so the dev i hired kinda flaked on me (stopped replying to messages) and while I hope She is ok, the job above will be reopened as of today. i lost a bit of cash on that dev but it’s fine. i will however, be breaking the overall job into tiers and paying to have them completed one at a time to avoid the loss of capital.

I am game developer and I can do all things you need can you contact me on email : henrikn.sk@gmail.com or on Discord Henri#2948

hi.
I’m working on a project of my own, and would like to work with someone else for a while.

I can Implement some of the basic gameplay systems and UI.
I’m not so good at animation, hard surface Modeling is fine as well as some stylized sculpts

Please get in touch, thanks.
[EMAIL=“iopelpl18@gmail.com”]iopelpl18@gmail.com

I am an experienced dev and have built 3 games from scratch, including and endless runner.

I built 2 games for mobile and one for pc and is being converted into mobile game

I am a dev, designer and animator.

Here is my portfolio

Please, send me an email at