Looking for extra artists for ongoing horror game, currently already 17 members

Super brief description:
An interesting horror game inspired by Isla de las Muñecas built in Unreal Engine 4.

Features:

• Claustrophobia
  • We don’t want the game to be too open, where the player has to find the story. Dear Esther did this and it played like you were reading Moby ****. Plot has to be self presenting but in a way that doesn’t make it feel narrative and scripted. The player has to think that they are in control of what they do, so that when they suddenly have zero control of their situation, panic ensues and thus we accomplish what we set out to do: scare the player silly.
  • SOMA didn’t change gameplay factors from the standard run and don’t get caught, but the art and story were so well done that it didn’t matter, as it brought it’s own level of scary to the game. Actually, the lack of gameplay made it feel like you had less control of the game, adding onto the fear as you are left helpless to the mercy of the story.
  • The player assumes the role of a character for a period of time until the story kills them off in some way. Each time the player changes, so does the time period. The environment would reflect this with new growth or deteriorated structures. The Sequence of tales would be non-chronological, and clues and plot details would connect one story to another across time, all tying up in the end with the final story.
  • 5 stories in total, possibility to add more after the initial 5
  • A few puzzles to elongate the game / delay the player at certain points. Nothing overly complex, more like objectives with obstacles. If you have a really cool idea that’s fitting, give it a shot.

Team Name:
Helios Games

Team Structure:**
** (Project Creator)**
Project Management, Gameplay programmer

** (Project Creator)**
Project Management, Gameplay programmer

** (Project Creator)**
Project Management, 3D/2D artist

2 Music composers
5 voice actors (way more coming soon when we really need them)
4 writers
2 concept artists
3 3D modellers
1 animator

Previous Work:
Quantum Engine - something small built by the founders earlier on, just a proof that we have experience with Steam and know how the game industry works. We know what we are doing. (Quantum Engine on Steam)

Talent Required:
3D Artist
Expected to create buildings, furniture, small props.
Being able to texture them properly is a huge bonus

3D Character Artist
Expected to create npcs & monsters

Animator
Expected to rig and animate npcs & monsters

Texture Artist
Expected to PBR materials for environment (floor, walls, dirt…) and objects like buildings, furniture and small props.

E-mail:
Discord:
Hi,
I have sent an Email with model/animation attachments. Please check your spam. Thanks :wink:

Requested position: Character Modeler
Requested position: Modeler
hy…my name’s i wanna join with your project… " horror game" i’m intersting can join your project please check my artwok in here:
Artella Enterprise - Artella
i hope u interesting…

I would like to help i have some experience with 3D modeling on mudbox and i will soon have zbrush for more in detail creations
I also have some artistic skill and will enjoy sketching creatures for said horror game
If interested my email is: inanityisover@gmail.com
I have attached one of my sketches
I am also open for voice acting for creatures and people (i am not afraid to destroy my throat to make a horrifying noises
I enjoy your idea i too have thought of making a game based on the island of dolls and would happily help you reach your goal
Please contact me if interested