Download

Looking for experinced UE4 blueprint programmer for game of 4 years called "Time" inspired by portal

Hi I’m pretty much a one man team with no team officially and why im looking for help bcuz progress is (too) slow as you can imagine. If you are interested and available to help you can PM me and we can go from there although you can reach me directly on skype at “undergrads99”. Anyone who helps me successfully gets the game and it’s future sequels free. Any questions you have, feel free to ask. Disclaimer: I don’t use paypal for payment

A blog about the game with more content for you to see: http://timegamedevblog.tumblr.com/

My goal: to finish this game by the summer and put it on steam as soon as it’s ready for all of you

What im looking for:

-Mainly Menu work
-A little Level Design

Timeblackbg.png

22cdeb71852caecaf17c36877f3c2d47f630fca2.jpeg
tumblr_o2rt10gMQv1v8i4xqo3_1280.png
974d8bff3793b4875456e6b26445560314ce6fd1.jpeg

Best Regards,

Alex

hmm interesting concept do u have completed gendesdoc? or only this video concept?

Sry what’s a gendesdoc? never heard that term

Is this position paid or unpaid? Are you looking for a blueprint programmer, a menu artist, or a level designer?

Would love to chat with your further about this, could you elaborate a little bit more on what you mean by:

“-A little Level Design”