Website and Steam page:
TideTurn on Steam ()
- Expertise with blueprints AND C++ in Unreal engine 4 required
- The entire project is fully networked, with online multiplayer and connection to backend services. Applicants must be very comfortable working with developing for online games.
- The game is in it’s early stages, so enthusiasm for game design and willingness to be a part of the creative process is welcome!
Backend and Networking Expert
- The project currently is using Gameparks as it’s primary backend service, and dedicated servers hosted on Amazon AWS.
- The programmer must be comfortable programming in Unreal Engine, implementing functionality that makes use of backend services.
Applicants that are experienced both in game programming and networking greatly preferred!
Please contact us via this email.