NeuroCog Trials (NCT), a rapidly growing company located in Durham, NC with close ties to Duke University Medical Center, has been involved in design and implementation of multi-site clinical trials, including rater training, data quality assurance, and neurocognitive test development, for 10 years.
We are currently looking for a experience C++ programmer to help us push development on an application being developed in Unreal Engine 4. The ideal candidate for this position is someone who has contributed to shipped games in the past and has a good understanding on how to link in-game events to web applications.
Job Responsibilities Include:
• Implement back-end solution to retrieve persistent data: 3rd party account, profile, statistics
• Implement encryption solution for all retrieved data
• Work with Designers and Leads to design and implement various gameplay and UI systems
Required skills and experience:
• Excellent C/C++ programming skills with 3-5 years applicable experience,
• 3+ years of professional PHP, Python or other interpreted programming language,
• Experience with using JSON and RESTful web services,
• Experience with managed/scripting languages (C#, Python/Django, Lua),
• Fluency with a variety of data stores: SQLite, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Hadoop, Splunk Cloud infrastructure, AWS,
• Good oral and written communication skills in English.
• Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering,
• At least two years of industry experience.
Please submit resumes and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org