Looking for Environment Artists - The Division inspired game

Hi,

I’m working on a third-person cover shooter in Unreal Engine 5.

Inspired by my love for the art and atmosphere of the first Division game, it is fast paced third-person shooter with an emphasis on “puzzle solving”.

Your goal is to reach the end of the level before the timer runs out.
Your Ammo is counted, reloading gets rid of the entire magazine, and you can only take a one or two hits.

In the end the intended experience we want to give the player is one of flow and mastery, almost a choreography.
Instead of controlling the character you control the timing of its actions. It looks like a shooter but it will feel much more like a platformer.

I want to tap into the video game narrative and let the player customise its experience by upgrading skills in the order that will match each run end goal best

I want to create a game with a seamingly simple game loop, that is easy to get in and out, and with a high level of reliability and quality.

Simple, fast and polished.

The prototype is in a pretty good shape but it really misses some good looking art.

Hit me up if you think that is something interesting for you.
I am fully dedicated to its completion and release of this project.

Hi, this post is still actual, here is some more info around the team/me (in-game captures will follow):

I am a game developper with many years of experience in AAA studios. I have been working on a game prototype in UE5 for a year, and I am looking for a couple of a additional developpers to partner up with and turn this prototype into a proper vertical slice in order to get some fundings.

The first phase of development is nearly over as every gameplay feature I designed is implemented and the game loop is fully playable.

I believe the game is fun and has potential, but art really needs some love in order to take it to the next level.

For that I am looking for a 3D environment artist/Art director to join that project.

I’d like to keep the team as small as possible, and I am looking for someone to integrate the team on the basis of a partnership.
However this game is going to be made or funded I believe that the result should be split equally between all the partner.

The current goal is to finalise the prototype, make one level look as good as possible and get fundings for us to get into production.
Grants, crowdfundings, VCs, publisher, we’ll look for opportunities to make the best game with the smallest team possible.

Other intersting hires would be:

• C++ programmer
  • UI designer
  • Level designer

Answer here or hit me up on Discord!
PoumTchakStudio#7490

Cheers!

Ok here’s the first gameplay capture.
Art and animations are placeholder, but it showcase well a part of the shoot-run-cover part of the gameplay

level01_PCP

ive added you on Disc.

Hi, I am an environment designer in UE - https://youtu.be/QQy6YcEeU1Q
Jay Soni | Dribbble

Would love to connect with you and discuss how I can help. sending you a DM.