Looking for dreamers

Project Name Altered
Role Required: Numerous modelers
My Role: writer
My Previous Projects: Many of us have worked on projects in the past
Team Size:8
Project Length: Long term. We are hoping for a successful studio
Compensation: Currently we are Rev-Share but we have been in talk with publishers and once we get a demo and get funding we go to paid
Responsibilities: work within your role doing the best that you can. We want to be successful just as much as you do and we all understand that a rev share is not ideal that is why we will be seeking funding so everyone will get paid. Attend meetings when they are required, post frequent updates, be a part of the team in a way that is helpful (drama is not allowed). Most importantly have fun!
Project Description: In a world where an AGI(artificial general Intelligence) was created and began experimenting on living organisms and recreating life in a very dangerous way take control of Bunny once a troubled poor girl affected by the virus then cryogenically frozen by a scientist named doctor Langston until her brain was implanted in an autonomous body (basically a human brain controlling a full robot body). Waking up 120 years after being frozen is confusing enough until you walk out of town to find swarms of altered creatures waiting to tear you apart limb by limb. Grab your sword as you walk into this hack and slash 3d 3rd person RPG.

Hey! Are you just looking for modelers, or do you have any other positions open?

[USER=“1000255”]Tate Hertel[/USER] depends on what you do

Basically anything in the engine. I’m very proficient with blueprints, that includes anim blueprints, materials, some level design. I know very basic modeling, but from what I have seen it would not be nearly good enough for your purposes.

Add me on discord

Are you guys good with music? Of not, I’d love to have a chat about it!

I tried to add you, but for some reason you aren’t showing up. Try adding me TateHertel#9673

Can’t add you either… meanwhile send me an email to

I don’t quite understand. What kind of game is it?

@Owenowe Owenoweits a story based rpg heavily based in the future where ai begins to take over

I’m quite interested in the art and idea, and would like to join as Level / Gameplay Designer if the position is open.

A little bit about myself:
Been developing games for 6-8 years. Started using low-end commercial engines like Blender, Leadwerks, Gamemaker, and Sandbox. During highschool, did loads with Unity3D and eventually gained an aviation award for my game I developed back then (sadly, the project is lost) :frowning: I then went on to college to hone my coding skills in Java, C++, C#, etc. There, I was able to work on school projects in Unreal, now having about a year of Unreal experience. C++ code in UE4 seems tedious, rather stay in BP, but can learn if needed. I have a talent for Level Design and Gameplay aspects. Please notify me for further progress with the team.

Thanks!

Discord VeaJay#5740