Looking for develpment team to help with VR/FP Horror Game

STALK

I need a small development team to help create one of the scariest video games ever. I am not exaggerating.

After just getting off the phone with Oliver Park himself (Horror Short-Film Director) saying he wants to produce this game, I have decided to hire in the best of the best of what Unreal Engine 4 has to offer.

This is Oliver Park’s short film ***“Vicious.” *** This film portrays the stalking of a young woman in her home by “Shadow People.” This is the same idea as the game: Escaping the grasps of mysterious figures throughout a full-sized mansion.

I would like a small development team to put together a this game for both Virtual Reality and First Person experiences. The game has to look so realistic, it seems like you’re actually walking around in this mansion with your own legs.

The project will pay with Royalties after development and production. In order to apply, please message me privately with Samples of your work with Unreal Engine 4 and any other development projects you have been associated with. We are still in the beginning stages of getting the development process, so ask any questions that I have not answered and I will get back to you ASAP. I will be checking my control panel once or twice a day, so please be patient if I do not respond immediately.