Looking for colleagues to help build Demo of Campaign

First things first, this will be as long a project as you want/need it to be… I am not exactly talking about a 1 week commitment, however, if you have assets in your resume that would fit a modern, open-world military shooter FPS/TPS… Please feel free to add me on Discord to discuss how you will benefit from donating; You will receive credit for your work upon Release (my team of 3 are looking at Epic’s Unreal Engine 4, However Cry Engine 5 is looking good too.) … Also, given this will be a Demo of an actual Independently Developed game, We can pay Royalties upon Revenue Income… ie: we can make money from our work and pay the Engine Creators a Percentage (Royalty) and pay our Workers the rest of the funding, with Complete Transparency and I am completely willing to sign notarized documents for contracts upon publication.

We are looking at a Modern FPS/TPS styled shooter, focusing firstly on one specific region, TBA upon customizing the area into a Fictitious landscape, and a sizeable team coordinating.

Looking for:

2d Texture Artists: painting in Photoshop is preferred, for unique textures, pertaining to the region in concept being built. GIMP artists are welcome, seamless textures for basic things like: walls, floors, editing textures for changing their purpose, is great as well.

3d modellers: Mostly 3rd world props, including textures and materials if possible (Texture Artists should be able to provide them)… 3d modelled Terrain based on Heightmaps is a Major Plus+

Unreal Engine (Crytek Engine 5) Mappers… designing the infrastructure for 3d models and 2d textures and materials to be implemented (very straight-forward)… ussge of wind/day/night/ambient sounds/ParticleFX is Plus+

Landscape Terrain Heighmap knowledge is a Major Plus+… Realistic Lighting and above mentioned is Necessary for working Demo.

Team’s Discord has been inactive for a while as awaiting an SDK for a potentially buggy game settled poorly.

Wyked Games Development (Working title, not Official, yet, :wink: ) Discord: Discord

Also you can add me on Steam if you wish: " Nickelz "