Looking for COLLABORATION BETWEEN TEAM to achieve GAMES and talk about it SOLO are welcome too !

To everybody, who joined group.
Is it successful, the “sharing workload” stuff?
:slight_smile:

IAM: SOLO
Team Name: -
Name:
Project Name: -
Type of Game:-
Project Link:-
Portfolio:

My skills: Modelling, Texturing, UVMapping, Environment Creation, Level Design
Category: Environment Artist

Groups or solo, dont be shy and join he community !
Im traveling right now but ill be back home in may and add new contents to the sharing folder !

Feel free to join he community !

Thanks for joining us MinaraiGames !
Sorry i couldnt do it before because i was traveling in France but now im back to home Japan so i added you in the main post Members Links.

So here my candidacy as well

IAM: Team
Team Name: Shin-Kaneda Team
Name: Sayato
Project Name: Swords Arena
Type of Game: Online Fighting Game
Project Link: Build a TEAM for SWORDS ARENA Multiplayer Project - Job Offerings - Unreal Engine Forums
Portfolio:

My skills: Project Manager, Webmaster, 3D Animator on Poser and Blender, Composing Music
Category: Manage Indie Game Project [3/5], Webmaster Front end, back end [4/5], 3D Animator [2/5], Compose Music [3/5]
Softs: Wordpress [4/5], Woocommerce [4/5], Poser [4/5], Blender [1/5], FLStudio [3/5]
Team Members: We are 16 Team Members but few are active and steady…
My Team Mates Skills:
Mate 1: Helmut 3D Artist Modeler, Rigger, Animator, Texturing, Zbrush sculpting.
Mate 2: Alf 3D Rig, Animator.
Mate 3: Sharif 3D Modeler, Rig, Animator.

We Need: BP/C++ with Network Features including JSON, these are optional but it help to work faster: 3D Rigger, 3D Animator, 3D Character Artist
We Offer: Project Management workflow and organisation, Website E-Commerce, Music, 3D Animations

Anyone wanna help to make this idea alive ? It’s for the good cause !

Hi everyone I have a demo I’m working on, I have run into a lot of trouble though in the development if this hack and slash demo, ive been trying to find help from anyone who knows code and level building but so far no luck, I’ve done pretty much all I am knowledgeable about. It is fairly simple and there are two characters to play.

e9703d95dd12536b264c5a596f4ac8379dd27f55.jpeg
c8267b52f071e30009680776fcf4352174055104.jpeg
a006bbd68378cad8fdfcac1d79e95c667b3240cf.jpeg
2639f92edbe0e86970beac0017652849e1716811.jpeg
These are pics of the two characters and the demo is called Cilo and Chase.