Looking for character artist. Semi stylized characters.

Hi there.
From having my previous character modeler run off with the payment and no delivery, I am now looking for a character artist to create some semi stylized characters in a fantasy setting.
No weapons, only character and clothes.
Reference art is available.

Needed right now is:

• Elf
  • Wizard
  • Human Commoner

They need to be modeled and textured. If everything works out fine, more work is available, but this is it for now.
Upon contact, I will provide more information. Please provide previous work samples in your first message and if possible, your rate.

Please email me at micke.soderqvist@gmail.com.

Thanks!

I’m really sorry to hear about that, It’s really sad that people try to do that in this day and age, it really doesn’t help them at all. In any case, I’ll be in touch via email regarding the character work to see if we are compatible.

~ Patrick.

I’ve sent you an email.

Insane amount of interest for this!
First I want to thank everyone for their great messages about the way my previous commission turned out. Some of you offered some very generous payment terms because of this and I couldn’t be more grateful. You guys are awesome!

I’m in the process of gathering all applicants right now and will update the thread when I’ve gone ahead with one of these.

Once again, thank you.