Looking for Animators and Character Riggers

Hello,

(THIS IS A PART TME MINOR JOB THAT WILL HAVE A PAY, HOWEVER YOU WILL NOT BE PAYED UNTIL THE GAME IS RELEASED)

Game will be made using: Blender and Unreal Engine
And hopefully published on Steam, Nintendo eShop, and other console shops

My team of 13 people and I are currently searching for Animators and Character Riggers to assist us with our action-adventure RPG console and PC game that takes place in Southeast Asia around the year 1100. The game will be called The Men Behind the Shadows. The game will be a third person game consisting of fighting enemies, building a rebellious team, solving puzzles, going on quests, etcetera.

The story line is rather complex, but essentially the main character’s parents are working for an evil king, who sends out a bunch of puppeteers to spread all these fake stories that he is doing great things for the kingdom, so the citizens put a tons of trust in him. And the main character runs away from his parents and builds a rebellion to expose the king and assassinate him, but the king’s assistant is a psychic and informs him that the main character is rebelling, so he sends the whole army after you. At the end, the king is actually killed by his assistant and she then turns into a mega kind of killer psychic and you fight her in an epic battle.

We are in need of animators to animate cutscenes, character actions, environment animations, weapons, and other dynamic items. And we need character riggers to fully rig each of the characters we have modeled.

Here is an example of one of the characters, this is Kanti, the king’s assistant:

https://docs.google.com/

Animators, please state which field of animation you are interested in and present a portfolio to my email ()

Character Riggers, you will need to either be experienced with Blender rigging, or Unreal 4 rigging, but please provide a portfolio and email me. ()

Thank you!
Composer and Musiscian