I am going to travel in a few months. After considering the option of taking my entire desktop PC on an airplane I came to a conclusion that a much more reliable option would be just buying an inexpensive laptop to use during the travel.
What I need is:
- Inexpensive (within $1000)
- Price-efficient - I want the maximum cpu/gpu power out of the limited budget
- Capable of running UE4 editor at an acceptable frame rate (not necessarily at the highest possible quality)
- Bigger screen is a big plus
- Ability to connect an external monitor is a huge plus. In this case it might have a small screen.
What I won’t need:
- I don’t care much about ssd/hdd speeds. I can stand greater loading times for a while.
- I won’t be using this laptop for light baking.
Thanks in advance!
PS. If anyone of you guys is selling a used machine I would definitely consider that!
If you are selling please PM me the following information:
- Manufacturer/model name
- The specs
- The machine’s age
- Your price
- Your location