We are looking for a Unreal (Blueprints and C++) programmer to coordinate with our internal team.
The job description is as follows:
- Basis credentials of the applicant, we may offer a per project contract OR a permanent retainer contract for 1 year. We currently have a line up of 3 productions. If the applicant is able to contribute to all of them, we will consider a retainer.
- Applicants will be required to work remotely from their home country.
- The requirements from the applicant is primarily that of support, for example, seamless multiplayer experience development on a non-steam, secure, dedicated server. Note that we can internally handle this as well, and have the manpower for the same, so the applicant must be proficient enough to add value and efficiency to the same.
- The work hours required will be minimal, limited to development of parts of code/blueprint setups and modifying/creating plugins for use within our application.
- Applicants need to have strong C/C++ skills, credits on at least one game.
- Applicant must have a passport of their home country (as there will be contracts signed).
Note that post our first project with successful applicants, we may offer a much wider variety of work not limited to Unreal.
More on this over private emails.
You can get in touch with us at email@example.com