I am wondering if you guys are still looking for project contributors. If so, I would like to learn a bit more about your project. Here is a little bit about me:
Education: Bachelor of Business Admin (project management major)
- Professional experience in Project management & marketing
- 3 years of C++ (1 year of UE4 C++)
- 1 year experience with UE4 (C++, blueprints, AI, materials, etc)
- Some Maya rigging & skin weighting experience using UE4 ART tool - I have taken 2 mesh models, added skeletons, skin weighted, and applied animations to them
- Experience with team management & using productivity tools
I see myself acting as a producer for this project. Not just because I have PM experience, but because I have knowledge surrounding art, programming and design. I believe in highly collaborative projects and I like to facilitate this with a team of capable members. I can help keep the project on track, manage scope, gather reqs and create critical pieces like GDDs. I also love to program, so I can assist with C++, blueprints & UE4 design if needed.
Let me know if I sound like someone you need.
Thanks for your time,