I am currently directing my team’s production on a simple stylized top-down game exploration game. Personally, I am overloaded with my full-time work so I haven’t been able to give my developers direction in terms of art and gameplay direction, which is unfortunate because I love working on games. I am looking for someone who can act as my rep, who shares the same vision as me who will be able to see this game through.
A successful candidate would be someone who wants to become an integral part of the project. I’m looking more for a teammate than a contractor.
- Being comfortable overseeing production, making sure things fit the vision
- Coordinating with the team to update assets/correct them. Review accordingly
- Being vocal in our discord, sharing ideas, and talking to the team, providing feedback
- Reviewing art assets
- Producing art assets when needed
- Designing HUDs
- Coming up with gameplay ideas
- Must be comfortable with materials/modeling/particle effects/designing HUDs
- Must understand stylized art, like Ghibli
Please DM me on discord at Axios#9515 for more information!