We are a team of product-driven individuals who strongly believe in the positive impact that gamified learning will have on the world. Today, we’re building AAA simulations that far outperform their traditional counterparts.
About the role:
The Senior Programmer will set the technical standards and will ensure the best performance is always met. The candidate will also work closely with the team to ensure the training objectives are delivered effectively.
What you’ll do:
- Understand the product vision and constantly innovate and build the best performance requirements. to support the achievement of that vision.
- Set the right business strategy and standards to support achieving the highest performance requirements.
- Maintain and build the code using C++ for all assigned workstreams.
- Clearly breakdown and estimate your required tasks, closely collaborating with the rest of the team.
- Work closely with other programs and constantly share experience and knowledge.
- Extensive knowledge of C++.
- Excellent knowledge of UE4.
- Proficient with patterns, data structures & algorithms.
- Excellent judgment and critical thinking skills.
- Strong, clear communicator; able to break down complex issues and communicate to non-technical team members.
- Driven to solve difficult problems and constantly innovates and recommends solutions.
- Highly motivated, you own your tasks and take initiative.
- Comfortable working with Agile-based planning.
**If this sounds interesting to you, kindly drop us a line [EMAIL=“firstname.lastname@example.org”]here. Please make sure to include your resume, a video real of your previous work, info about your availability and desired hourly rates in USD. **
Please write “UE Forums - UE4 Programmer” in the email subject line.