As Senior Gameplay Programmer, you will play a critical role in driving future gameplay features. Here you will experiment with game design and use rapid prototyping to iterate on new features. You would also optimize and fix bugs in existing gameplay systems.
- Experience developing games professionally, and shipping AAA titles.
- A keen analytical mind, with strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong C++ skills and the ability to code and architect gameplay mechanics and tools.
- Well-versed in game’s and the ability to articulate what is strong/weak about the design of existing games (an interest in online games is preferred).
- Console experience.
- Experience working on a live service game.
Selected candidates will be asked to relocate to either of the following locations:
- Cary, North Carolina
- Seatle Washington
- San Francisco Bay area
- Montreal Canada
(I’m not sure if I can post my email here)