Looking for a real-time animation expert in UE4 $25-50/hour

We are a Dev company that continuously needs real-time animations. These include promo animations, concept animations, and social media content. What we are looking for a freelancer that works with us on a project to project basis.

We need you to be the expert in all things animation, from characters to lighting. We will provide the assets, but there is potential for 3D modeling work if you are strong at modeling.

You should be able to work autonomously. We will give you the assets and story board, and you should be able to work creatively and independent.

We use Upwork for our freelancers and would prefer to work together on there, but it is not required.

We can pay $25-50/hour based on your experience.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hi, I will like to apply for this project, and help you with any of your animations request! Currently my knowledge aloud me to work on most of 3D animations, either for characters or for objects, including of course Blendshapes (or Morph targets). If you need to create realistic or non realistic characters. I also work with my associate that can cover not only the 3D area, but also has experience of all kinds of 2D presentations, so together we can cover pretty much any area you desire. My contact e-mail is danilo.garrido.lepe@gmail.com

Hello,

I can surely help.
Please check PM.

Best Regards,