ArtForge is onboarding !!!
We are a brand new game dev studio that has reasons and the tools to aim for the big table of industry giants. On the road map of applying for professional funding, we need C++ programmers, who are familiar with Unreal Engine 4 and can handle the multiplayer aspect of the game.
- 2+ years of experience working with Unreal Engine
- Passion to learn and grow as a software engineer
- Comfortable using both C++ and Blueprints
- Can write both server and client-side code for real-time multiplayer games
- Can work alone and in a team
- Can handle with ease verbal and written English communication
- Has played and knows well the following games:
- Darksiders 1,2,3
- Lords of the Fallen / The Surge
- Dark Souls / Bloodborne / Nioh
- World of Warcraft
- Journey / Rime
- For Honor
WHAT DO WE OFFER:
- Royalty fee / Equity
- Remote work
- Be your own time manager
- Choose the assignments you want to work on
WHY JOIN US:
- The biggest business accelerator on the planet has our back (so we have no choice, but to make it).
- Several investors have their eyes fixed on us.
- CEO/CTOs of several leading IT companies are our business advisors.