looking for a programmer and maybe some artists

hello, I am looking for a programmer to create a simple exploration game which will feature my art as walls and planes and blocklike objects
I create stuff with photoshop mostly patterns and abstracts and I want to have a way to look at it in 3d environment
this will not be a regular game like a shooter but more like Minecraft or secondlife where you interact with walls blocks and stuff to create more stuff using uploaded pictures and custom models

we might could use a modeler to create a person for the exploration but maybe just use a ball or simple model…the main thing I want to do is like I say create a world for my art and gain experience to create more 3d like art and have a digital world to explore with mazelike walls and skyscape

I have some other ideas for apps and games so I would like to build a working relationship with a skilled programmer who has freetime to do hobby projects like this

my art is here
https://pixels.com/profiles/john-southerland/shop
it is not very good compared to professional digital artists who work in games and movies so please be kind haha
but I do think some of the patterns and abstracts could make good videogame like walls, planes, skyboxes, boxes objects etc

also I guess we could use a level editor/mapper skilled in unreal engine…I was playing around with unity and I have used unreal before but I am not very proficient

so I am looking for whoever is interested in a project like this
if you also make art and want to put your art into the game I guess that would be cool too
I was thinking this could be like a chain app where everyone can upload their own art and ingame place things like objects but I don’t know how complicated that would be for someone to program a game like that where you can upload assets on the fly as you are playing it like custom decals etc

Hey I’m not very skilled but I have experience with the program and I would describe my self knowledgeable in some parts of a project maybe mapping could be 3d designs im down to try it if you wanna hit me up on discord and send me your email. unknownhero32@gmail.com - my primary gmail!!