Looking for a Pool Manager Plugin with Blueprint and Networking Support for UE5.4

Hey there,

I’m a fellow Unreal Engine dev, currently knee-deep in UE5.4, working on a project that’s got me hunting for a top-notch object pooling plugin to give my game’s performance a boost.

Here’s what I’m after:

1. Blueprint Friendly: The plugin should play nice with Blueprints, so I can get creative with visual scripting without diving into C++ code.
  2. Networking Capable: Since my game is all about the multiplayer action, the plugin needs to handle networking replication smoothly, keeping the game state consistent for all players.
  3. UE5.4 Compliant: It’s gotta be in sync with UE5.4, ensuring it slots right into my project without a hitch.

I’ve scoured the Unreal Marketplace and various forums, but I haven’t stumbled upon a plugin that ticks all my boxes. So, I’m reaching out to the community for some recommendations.

If you’ve got a plugin in mind or have used one that fits the bill, I’d love to hear about it. Any suggestions or leads are greatly appreciated.

Also, if there’s a developer out there working on something like this and wants to connect, I’m all ears.

Thanks for your time and any help you can offer!

Give this plugin a whirl. It’s pretty solid and should hit the nail on the head for what you’re looking for.
https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/en-US/product/actor-pool

Thanks