Looking for a mentor

Hello everyone,

I have been working on learning to mod with the ADK and learning unreal. I am new to modding ARK and using UE4. While I do have experience working with game engines and making mods they have all been in Unity and for KSP. What I would like is someone or some people I can get some one on one time with to ask questions that arise and to help me better understand what I am doing. I am not looking for someone to hold my hand the entire way. I can look at tutorials and post on the forums all day but doing so only causes delays and I really don’t learn what I am trying to do. If anyone is willing to mentor me I have Skype and own a TeamSpeak server that we could communicate with. Feel free to send me a private message. Again I am not looking for someone to hold my hand or even a partner just someone to talk with about modding and the UE4 engine. Thanks in advance.

Hey Chrispy,

I’d be more than happy to answer any questions you may have on my free time if you still are looking for the assistance. I don’t have a ton of free time, but I’ll do my best to answer any questions you may have, when I can. Also if you are interested, we might be able to arrange a internship of sorts for modding/UE4 development if that also is something you are interested in. Feel free to send me a PM on here if you are still interested :slight_smile:

• Sinari

Sounds great. I have not been around in a week was out of town. If I have some more questions I will shoot them over to you.

sry can’t help im good at skyrim mods been doing thoses for 3 years now